Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guess where I'm going tonight???



I'm sooo excited!!! I love "Broadway" -looove it!!! The last show I saw was Wicked at the Oriental Theatre in Chicago and it was fabulous. All the shows I've seen, I've never gotten to take my daughter, so this will be her first "show". She has seen theatre, because we've taken her to the Coterie to see several shows, including last thanksgiving we saw Harry Connick Jr.'s, The Happy Elf -very cute. So this will be her first "Broadway" show. She loves theatre and was in the drama club at her old school, unfortunately her new school doesn't offer drama, so she is going to take an upcoming class that the Coterie offers. She is very excited about tonight and has talked about it all week. I'm going to pick her up a little early from school today so she can change and get her hair done then we are going to head downtown and have dinner at Skies. Skies is an awesome restaurant in downtown KC that sits atop the Hyatt and it revolves to give a great panoramic view of the city. I will definitely post tomorrow about the show.

No comments: