first of all -i'm sick...really, really sick! i honestly don't get sick that often but i've got "it" right now and it's bad! and it's hard to stay motivated to go into work when your sweethubby constantly tells you to just quit and stay home again.
you see...
i used to be a stay-at-home mom, but my sweet lil'bit is 12 so it's not like i was staying home with a child. what i was staying home with was our two sweet furbabes -so i guess i was really a stay-at-home furbabe mom. now that i work we actually pay someone to come over and take them out and walk them and give them a potty break while we are at work.
anyways...when i stayed home my days consisted of watching the today show, the view, taking my furbabes out several times -walking around the lake, and then picking my lil'bit up after school. it was easy to keep the laundry up and i definitely cooked more then but i was really bored and really to me -depressed.
so here's my dilemma...
i love working. i love being able to be social. i love the paycheck.
but...
i feel like by the time i get home from work -my day is gone. my laundry is piled up and it takes me all weekend to get caught up. we eat out at least 3 times a week if not more.
my sweethubby wants me to stay home! (on a side note: this is really funny -my sweethubby just called me to let me know he is leaving hospital (a) and on his way to hospital (b) because he calls me everyday anyway to tell me he loves me and he -again is like -just go quit. right now. go back to staying home and taking care of everything. -and of course i'm like -no. maybe. we'll see.i don't know)
i'm sure there are so many people thinking -is this broad crazy, why work when you can stay home.
but it really is a hard decision for me! and i really don't know what to do.
anywho... this is just what's on my mind right now and feel free to leave me comment if you'd like. let me know how crazy you think i am. or not.
i'm looking forward to getting off work and going home with some yummy take-out and watching Real Housewives since sweethubby is meeting some friends out to watch tonight's NCAA games.
i'd love to have this tub at home waiting for me filled to the rim with some warm lavender water. isn't it divine! my sweetMIL has a tub just like this -in fact her whole bathroom is very similar -all white and serene.... someday.








2 comments:
First...love, love, love the bathroom. I would live in there if I could.
Second...you and I need to catch up soon!!!
Last...I don't think you are crazy. I could stay home if I wanted to but (a) I like making $ for the family and (b) I need time away from my house. If I were you I would wait until you find your new home and see how you feel then. You might want to spend all of your time in the bathtub or you might want to work to decorate like crazy!!!
Either way keep flashing that gorgeous smile and get to feeing better soon!!!
XOXO
I'm the same way! But I have never been a SAHM. I'm a working mama that feels like she has no time :). Hubs would be fine with me staying at home...but I just don’t know if I can do it! I worked so hard on all of my schooling and have a great job....but gosh, I feel so busy all of the time!!
I wish that I could find a part time job that was worth it....that would be perfect!!
Post a Comment