It's a surprise give-away so the winner will receive a special "present" (and I promise it's something really nice!).
It's really easy to enter this give-away, just wish me a happy birthday!
If you are a follower or become a new follower you will receive 3 entries!
This give-away is for US bloggers only -sorry.
The winner will be chosen by random drawing on Friday, May 21, 2010 @ 12am cst.








20 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday to you! I hope it's been a great one. Was this part of the LV purchase inspiration?
Oh and I'm a follower too (:
Well I've already told you Happy Birthday once today but I'll say it again!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm a follower too. :) XOXO
Well happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day spent celebrating!
And I am a follower!!
happy birthday girl!!! hope it's a good one this year!!! :)
What a fun idea! I hope you're having a very happy birthday!
& If you are interested in an overhaul, you should check out Penny Lane Designs. She's the absolute best and a total doll to boot.
Happy Birthday!
Thanks for visiting my site and I hope you had a fun time in StL!
Happy, Happy Birthday!! Surprise giveaways are sooo fun!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! Thank you for visiting my blog! You should follow!
Happy Birthday! Thanks for checking out my blog and telling me about your giveaway!
Thanks for visiting my blog!! Happy Birthday!!!!! Do you have any fun plans?
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day! Thanks for finding my blog - I'm thrilled you did! I have tons of friends in KC from college yet never really go there. I can't wait to keep reading!
awww Happy Birthday!! :) hope you have a fabulous one :)
Happy birthday to you girlfriend! Hope it's FAB! And I am of course a follower :)
Happy Birthday! Just found your blog. I hope I'm not too late to be entered. Love your blog! I've got a giveaway going on right now too. :)
xo, Your Newest Follower
Happy birthday!
Darn, I missed it!!! Hope you had a super birthday!
Happy Birthday, YAY! I'm a new follower. I hope you have fun celebrating.
xo
Valerie
Happy Belated b-day. I love your blog and am so glad I found it.
:) Marcie
Happy Birthday!
xoxo
SC
Post a Comment