I love the shoes
I would do the same thing!!! Love the shoes!!! XOXO
Because Wii Just Dance is not just for 13 year olds! I love Just Dance even though I look like a fool when doing it. Personal favorites include, It's Raining Men and Wake Me Before You Go
LOVE the shoes! I haven't tried the Just Dance thing, but looks like a must! I haven't been to the gym this week either.. ugh I feel like a blimp!
oh yes!!! :DShoes size is the same always!!! :D
those shoes are incredible! i want to see them in person!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the shoes
I would do the same thing!!! Love the shoes!!! XOXO
Because Wii Just Dance is not just for 13 year olds! I love Just Dance even though I look like a fool when doing it. Personal favorites include, It's Raining Men and Wake Me Before You Go
LOVE the shoes! I haven't tried the Just Dance thing, but looks like a must! I haven't been to the gym this week either.. ugh I feel like a blimp!
oh yes!!! :D
Shoes size is the same always!!! :D
those shoes are incredible! i want to see them in person!
Post a Comment