Friday, February 4, 2011

Tough Love

Here in KC, we started the month of love with a whole lot-o-snow!

I've found that when your knee deep in snow -boots are your best bet, so I've been rocking the biker chic look and after seeing an awesome pair-o-pradas highlighted in the "Southern Charm" section of the hottest new online pub "HighGloss", I guess I'm keeping up with my roots! But seriously...as much as these haute boots are loved in the south they are just as loved on both coasts as they have been spyed on many hot celebs (mom + biker boots = haute mama!)

Also, you better believe my biker boots were no where near the $600 price tag on those Pradas... In fact, I totally snatched up mine in the clearance section of my local Tarjay for only $12 (yes, that says $12 bucks)! So run to your nearest Tarjay and see if they've got your size if not they are still available on target.com for $49 still a great price for a boot that you can where forever (let's face it -they may be a hot trend right now but I was rocking a similar pair back in '95)!

My $12 (real leather) Tarjay pair


VS.

$680 Prada pair




2 comments:

Gwen said...

I love these boots!!!!! I still need to find a pair that will fit over my giant calf muscles. UGH!!! But they look fabulous on you and a great deal too. The best of both worlds.:) XOXO

Jen Watts said...

You are totally rockin the tarjays my friend!