Wednesday, March 2, 2011

{a.dress.ing the issue}

I think I've bored you enough with all my crazy health talk...

So let's talk about dresses!

Every year we go back home for a weekend of horse racing at Keeneland. We went in October to the fall meet and this is what I wore...




This year we are going for the spring meet in April, so I'm looking for a fun springy dress... so far here are a few pics I have found for inspiration




I am hoping that we have some nice and sunny, warm weather for our trip!

Have you seen any cute spring dresses while out shopping lately? Please share!

2 comments:

Kitty and June said...

those are adorable! i love the colors this season! anthro and jcrew had great pics last night!

Jen Watts said...

Ok girl I like all of those. Do you ever stop in worlds apart when in lex? That red dress you liked from there is Judith March.. Her dresses are really cute and don't break the bank. We hope to make it to Keeneland this spring too.