It's snowing again in KC! We seriously took our boat to the lake on Saturday and now it's snowing... Again!
Here are a few things helping me to keep my sanity and keep me distracted from the windows...
The new edition of Lonny is online, check it out here! I'll show you a couple of my faves:
Love the shape of this headboard!
Love this idea for camouflaging the tv! And that orange door!
Red grass cloth wallpaper... Amazing!
Oh, and this guy!
I'm on Season 3 of Prison Break {netflicks makes me lazy and keeps me from doing the laundry} RAWR!












3 comments:
You crack me up. The weather is definitely crazy here but at least it won't last more than a day. Could always be worse right.
I love that headboard too!!! And you totally have to paint something in your house orange. :)
I love(d) Prison Break - in large part because of that very guy!
Yes, this weather is crazy! I'm hoping maybe that was the last of the snow.. hope I don't jinx us!
Love the TV Camouflaged with the pictures! What a great idea!
Post a Comment