the latest edition of Rue magazine is online now, check it out here!
here is my favorite pic of choice from the issue:
this would be a fabulous idea for letting your little artists showcase their daily work!
Here are a few more chalkboard wall ideas I have saved for inspiration:
this is my favorite... i love the pops of red with the black & white!
this one too of Gwyneth Paltrow's kids room in their Nashville rental... love the purple bunks!
Awesome play room!
Hope your having a fabulous hump day!





















3 comments:
these are great! i love the idea of a chalk wall in the kitchen or hallway! i want to see pics of your office..bTW...it sounds super cute!
I had thought about doing somewhere in my kitchen.. can't figure out the perfect spot, though. Cute idea!
I love this idea and have been begging Brian to let me do it for a while. He doesn't want to do anything until we decide if we are staying or not but it would sure keep my nieces and Ellie entertained. :D
Post a Comment