Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun with Friends


Yesterday me and little bit got to meet some fun new friends. Gwen from Confessions of a Control Freak and her little look-a-like Ellie invited us to meet them and have some painting fun at their local pottery place. I was sooo excited when Gwen left a comment for me that she was from the same area as me and left me her e-mail, I don't think I waited a second to e-mail her. Having just moved to this area, I was super glad to get the chance to meet a new friend.

Gwen is a real sweetheart and her daughter is tooo cute (matching pink accessories and all). We had a really fun time painting and getting to know each other. I hope we will have more chances in the future to grow our friendship.

Little bit picked out a Christmas tree to paint for her mamaw for a Christmas gift and I chose an ornament to decorate with my initial. We chose to have our items fired so we will have to wait until next week to see how they turned out. This was our first experience at painting pottery, but we had so much fun we will definitely go back again.




While we were there, Santa just happened by -isn't that awesome! Not only did we get to meet Gwen and Ellie, but Santa too -what a fantastic day!

Little bit was able to tell Santa -just what she would like for Christmas.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you both had a great time!!! We will definitely get together again soon!!! It's all Ellie has talked about since we got in the car and left. I can't wait to see the ornaments once they are fired!!! You'll have to post photos or I can pick them up for you also. Just let me know. :) {HUGS}

Anonymous said...

How Fun!