Friday, February 6, 2009

big day


tonight is the father/daughter dance, so i'll be busy all day getting little bit ready for her first "dance". she is sooo excited! we found her a beautiful dress @ dilliards, it's burgundy with black flowers and we found the perfect pair of shoes that match her dress exactly. today she is getting her hair and make-up done and even a manicure. we went yesterday to order her corsage and we will pick it up today. my little baby is growing up sooo fast!

6 comments:

KLC said...

awww! I remember my first father-daughter dance! I hope they have a great time. She is so lucky to be able to get all dolled up too, how fun!!

Danielle said...

What? It's not possible that she's old enough for that. I thought she was like 4! Time does fly, that's for sure. I can't wait to see pictures of the big event.

Anonymous said...

So cute, hope they have a great time.
You'll have to show us the dress and the manicure.

Gwen said...

YAY!!! Ellie was talking asking about her dance the other day. I'll have to tell her again that it is tonight!!! Take lots of photos!!! I can't wait to see them. :)

Mrs. Realife said...

P.S.

Be sure to go here and nominate your sweetest blogger so they can receive my Sweet Sensation Giveaway Package!!

The Mrs. said...

OMG!!!! So cute!