


little bit had the best day yesterday. she says she felt like a princess. she wasn't too sure about the curlers in her hair and had to take the red polish off as soon as she got home, but she had the "best time" she said. after she was ready, she couldn't stop twirling in her dress. she looved her corsage and it matched her dress perfectly, they did a great job on it. we ate at j. alexanders before the dance, it was a delicious dinner and the perfect setting for our dressed up attire.
when i went back to pick up sweethubby and little bit from the dance, i got to see them do a couple of dances together, before they noticed i was there. they were having the best time. it made me realize how grown up my baby is getting and that this was just the first of many dances to come.








5 comments:
She looks fabulous!!! Such a little princess!!! Ellie wanted me to ask you to tell "little bit" that she looks gorgeous!!! I'm so glad she had a great time. :)
I love that she got the princess treatment!
What a pretty dress on a pretty girl!
I just noticed you are from KCMO! I am an Army brat and we were stationed at Ft. Leavenworth for 6 years! Love the KC area!
She looks beautiful, and I love the manicure.
Too bad she had to take it off!!
She looks like a doll! Love the dress.
I laughed when I read your comment about my nephew's name. My mom can't even say his name because she thinks it's so silly. That's actually a nickname and his real name is Lemmie Coons IV - I'm not sure which is worse! Oh well, he's so cute it won't matter what his name is!
Post a Comment