Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

As usual I'm behind on posting, but here is the recap from my Valentine's Day Weekend.

We had dinner reservations at Skies in downtown KC on Thursday to celebrate V-day. This is a special place for us, it was a place where my Sweethubby brought me on one of our first official fancy dates. I had the prime rib, it was delish. We had a family dinner so this was littlebits first time at Skies. She was really amazed that the restaurant revolves so you can see the whole city. She loooved it!



Friday, me and littlebit went to see Confessions of a ShopAholic, I think Isla Fisher is funny and I love her hair. It was a cute movie for a mom and daughter date. I wouldn't recommend taking your man to this one and would even suggest holding out for the DVD or catching it on matinee -it wasn't that great, but still cute.

Saturday, we went to the Legends and took littlebit to Dave & Busters. We had a lot of fun and she even had the 300 tickets case on her favorite game, Deal or No Deal -yes -I told her to go for it (it's not like it's money, if it were the real show I wouldn't be so greedy). We ended up with about 2000 tickets, but she is still saving them for the 38,000 ticket Nintendo DS for her cousin (haha- kids are so sweet, but funny)! After D & B's we ate at Jazz, it's a Louisiana themed, Cajun place. I had blackened chicken and the Beignets (of course!).




Sunday, my Sweethubby had some of his friends over to watch the first Nascar race @ Daytona. He is wearing one of his gifts in the picture (new Tony shirt that I scored @ the last minute on e-bay)!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like a great family weekend! A girl after my own heart ordering the beingnets. Love them.

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! :) Great pictures!

Oh, and come over and see my Tucker Blair giveaway! So cute and oh so preppy!!