Thursday, March 26, 2009

i'm back and trying to catch up

wow. i had a great trip to KY not really long enough, but it was wonderful to visit with my family and friends.

while i was in KY i got to watch a couple of the NCAA games with one of my best girls and also do some shopping with another. i was also able to celebrate one of my brothers birthdays and my grandmothers birthday.

since i got back, one of my furbabes has been sick so i have been doing extra laundry and cleaning. i also am back to my regular workout schedule.

i am slowly trying to catch up on everyones blogs and on that note i'll mention a great blogger KLC who is hosting a great hanky panky give*away, so go check her out and enter to win.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you had a great time!!! I need to have my family move away so I can go visit them too. :) Sorry to hear about one of the doggies. Baxley's got some skin issues and is going in to see the doctor today. We definitely should do lunch. I'll leave it up to you when. I can do a weekday or we can wait and do a Saturday so the girls can be involved. Talk to you soon. XOXO