speaking of sunshine...

have you ever seen this movie???
it is a supergreat movie!
after the week i've had i need to pop this one in the dvd, i love movies that make me laugh. you know the unstoppable laughter. the i think i may have just pee'd a little laughter.
i'm going to pretend to be normal today!
i'm going to go out and enjoy this beautiful day and soak in all this wonderful sunshine were having, starting with an i'm sure to be fun lunch with
gwen.
and have you seen her new blog makeover, it's fabulous, i'm jealous now and think i need to get a blog makeover. her makeover was designed by the supersweet and preggers
penny lane designs.








3 comments:
I can't wait for lunch too!!! I'm going to soak in as much nice weather as I can since they are calling for snow on Sunday. See you in a few hours!!! XOXO
I love that movie - it always makes me happy too. And it's beautiful here in Omaha, too, so enjoy it while it lasts! Happy weekend!
I loved Little Miss Sunshine!
The incessant beeping of the vw van made me laugh, as well as the dance routine.
Post a Comment