Tuesday, April 28, 2009

private theatre viewing

i love going to a movie after it's been out for awhile and if you go during the week sometimes you can get lucky where you're the only one in the theatre. it's like a private viewing and allows me to kind of act like I do at home. you know. laugh hysterically out loud at the funny parts or cry like a big sappy fool without trying to hide your tears on the sad parts.

last night i went to see this movie



it was so funny. i love paul rudd, he is really funny in a nonchalant kind of way.

he has recently been in several movies that i think are just hilarious.

like Role Models, have you seen it? so funny! with seann william scott, i mean seriously anything with a guy that has 3 first names is going to be funny, right. haha!

here are few others. knocked up, forgetting sarah marshall, 40 year old virgin and anchorman

Oh, and just a little insight because I do live here now, paul is actually from right here in KC and grew up in the OP, as in Overland Park. Shout Out!

3 comments:

LyndsAU said...

thank you sweet girl for both of your postings!!! you are so sweet and really uplifting and I need that these days :) i am glad we are blog buddies!

Gwen said...

I must see this movie!!! I just saw your comment. How about lunch tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to watching this, love Paul Rudd too!