besides we should be celebrated everyday anyways, right!
this weekend was supergreat!
Gwen invited me and little bit along for a bloggin good time with
Domestic Goddess.
we started our day by meeting up at the California Pizza down on the Plaza for some good food and great chatting. i'd never ate at a California Pizza before and although the food was okay, our service wasn't so great. i'm hoping our waiter was just new and doesn't always do such a poor job :(
after our food and a lot of talking we decided to get some dessert so we walked down to the Cheesecake Factory. omg, love their cheesecake! they had so many choices and they all looked so delish, it was hard to choose. i narrowed it down between the lemon raspberry and the strawberry delight, then i asked the checkout girl which one i should get. she said the lemon raspberry was her fave and since i was leaning that ways originally that is what i went with and let. me. tell. you... it was sinful how good it was. we decided to enjoy our desserts outside on the patio since it was such a fabulous day. i ate mine up in minutes it was so good.

(Gwen, Domestic Goddess, and me!)

(Ellie & Little Bit, aren't they so cute!)
Oh!
and i must tell you what we witnessed on our walk back to our cars. first let me say the plaza on the weekends is booming with pedestrians and the beautiful day added that much more people. i know people can be impatient and not wait for the -okay to walk- signal, but of course we being nice law abiding bloggers/pedestrians stopped to wait for the signals. but, a guy that was walking along with us decided not to and let me just say that
CAR + PEDESTRIAN = OUCH
just as he was about to make it to the sidewalk a Mercedes rounded the corner and wham bam, no thank you mam! hit the guy. i guess he saw her just in time to jump so he landed on her hood and then jumped off the car and took off walking on like nobody's business. i think we were more in shock than he seemed to be.
crazy!
it was all in all a great day! food, friends, and fun!
my Mother's Day started with the SHRED! ugh! i knew with all the eating i did on saturday that i couldn't skip my shred, even on mother's day.
jillian is still kicking my butt and legs and arms and every other body part i have. i don't know when you are supposed to move up levels, but at the rate i'm going, i'll be remaining on level one for a.while!
after the sweethubby got home we went to eat at buffalo wild wings because i was really in the mood for a hamburger and then we went to see star trek.
i'm by no means what you'd call a trekky but after seeing the previews i was excited to see this movie.
it was really good, it had funny parts and wasn't too scifi, so i enjoyed it.
it was a good weekend!
this week i am busy going to little bit's school for field day and to shadow her strings class. i have to visit a few more townhomes, because we currently live in an apartment and few months a go a family of elephants (sounds like it, anyways) moved in above us and my sweet hubby says he. can't. take. it. anymore. and we must move.
did i mention i hate moving, we move all the time. and i'm tired of moving.
okay complaining over. i need to get boxes and start packing stuff up. ugh!








3 comments:
I had a fabulous time too!!! I love that we have all found each other!!! YAY!!! You forgot to mention that Ellie just randomly walked out in front of cars too. LOL!!! Crazy child. After seeing someone "get hit by a car" I think she'll be more observant in the future. I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! And...I'm happy to help you move if you need me to. Just let me know when & where!!! Also, you must come to kickboxing with me once. Of course wait until your muscles aren't as sore from the shred. LOL!! Talk to you soon!! XOXO
it was so great meeting you too!! you and your daughter are so super cute!
good luck on the job and home search..i'm sure you'll find something soon!
Happy belated Mother's Day to you too! Sounds like you had a good day, minus Jillian. Speaking of, I thought I would be all big and bad and move up to Level 2 last night. OH.MY.GOSH! I literally thought I was dying. I want dripping wet, panting, and my arms were literally shaking. Now I'm not sure if I should continue trying to do level 2 or if I should go back to 1. I'm not that sore today but man oh man I have my work cut out for me! Good luck - I'm happy to hear you're still shredding!
Post a Comment