Saturday, July 4, 2009

Seeing Red, White & Blue

It's the 4th and there are flags everywhere, but there is another red, white and blue to be seen...

These are the colors of the #14 car of Tony Stewart, who has the pole at the Daytona Race tonight. My sweethubby is there with his dad and I hope they have a fun & safe time and that it doesn't rain too much and the race gets to be completed as a race to the finish and not called for rain or delayed until tomorrow (are you listening GOD??)

The girls and I are heading to the beach to enjoy a day of hopefully SUN and will probably visit the pool as well. We are staying at the Palm Coast Hammock Resort and it is B-E-A-U-ti-Ful!!! It is oceanfront and has some great pools for the girls (they love lazy rivers, OK so do I). Here are a few pics from our first day. Enjoy...




1 comment:

Gwen said...

Sounds like you are having a fabulous time and I really hope you enjoyed the beach (I'm so jealous!!!). Have a great rest of your trip. Let me know when you get back into town!!! XOXO