Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet Savannah

Well, after a short but great visit with family in KY I flew back to KC to go to an interview at the hospital where my hubby works. I think I will be getting a job there shortly (we'll see). The next day me and my sweethubby left for KY (yes, back to KY) but just to pass through on our way to Savannah...ahhh Sweet Savanah!

So, I'm currently at our hotel in beautiful historic downtown Savannah, right off the river. We went for a stroll down River Street and ate at one of the great Fresh Catch Seafood Restaurants. It was delish! After the wonderful dinner we got a refreshing treat at one of the ice cream parlors. I had one scoop of rainbow sherbert on a waffle cone...so yummy!

I'll leave you with the beautiful sunset... Enjoy!



1 comment:

Gwen said...

What an absolutely gorgeous sunset!!! YAY for you on the wonderful interview!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Talk to you soon and have a great time!!! XOXO