Monday, August 10, 2009

i'm officially back

that's right people, i'm back in the blogger world! i really didn't leave because i'm totally addicted to reading all of your blogs, but i'm back to posting...hence this post!

i have been in Kentucky since June 20th (oh my gosh... that is like forEVER) besides a few days 1. to fly back to KC and interview for a superfabulous job (more details on that to come!)
and 2. to come back and go to the Jonas Brothers concert (that's right. i was there. and it totally rocked!)

now i can see why my sweethubby said he was thinking of finding a new wifey (he was seriously kidding though. because he loves me forREAL!)

i have really really really missed my sweethubby and can't wait to be back home in KC tomorrow.

there is so much to get ready for that i will be super busy when i get back.

1. littlebit starts school Thursday (i can't believe it's back to school already)

2. we have our first Chiefs game (preseason) on Saturday (again, i can't believe it's football season already)

3. and last but certainly not least... i got a job!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell that i am extremely excited about the new job) i can not wait to start. i will give more details after i start. i have already started shopping for new work clothes. yay! for new clothes.

chow for now. i've got to get to bed so i can drive 10 hours tomorrow. sheesh!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Ellie starts school on Thursday so I feel your pain there. YAY for the new job!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and I totally agree with you on the shopping spree. :) We've definitely missed you all in KC and we'll be so glad to have you back. Have a safe trip home and I'll talk with you soon. XOXO

Gwen said...

I left you something over on my blog. :) XOXO

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Welcome back to the Midwest! Congrats on the new job...you sound really excited about it.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love that you saw the Jonas Bros. and I love that you got a new job! Congrats! And welcome back!