
I know it has been a LONG time since my last post, but what a great post to come back on.
I first saw WICKED in Chicago when my sweethubby and I took an anniversary celebration trip there in 2007. Of course, I fell in love with it immediately... the costumes, the make-up, the set, the music... I mean seriously... Have you seen it???
Well anyways, as soon as I heard it was coming to KC -I got tickets to take my lil'bit. She was so mad at me when she didn't get to go to Chicago and see it, so she is really excited that we are going.
And then as soon as the show is over we are going to hit the road to head back to KY to visit the family for Thanksgiving. It will be so great to go back for the holiday, I can't wait. I can taste my granny's turkey and my mom's chocolate and lemon pie right now.
And just to end on... because it is Veteran's Day... I'd like to say a GREAT BIG








4 comments:
What a fun Thanksgiving!!! I hope you have a wonderful time back home!!! XOXO
Good to have you back! How's the job going? I haven't seen Wicked but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Have a safe trip back to KY!
I want to see Wicked so badly. My sister went this past week and I was so jealous that she was going.
It was so nice meeting you on Saturday!
Have a fun and safe trip to KY!!
that sounds like so much fun! I've heard it is such a good show!=)
Post a Comment