VS.

Are your hands looking for salvation like mine are? I work in a hospital (doing non-patient care type of work) and wash my hands constantly. My hands are dry enough to begin with but wash. after wash. after wash. -okay you get the picture my hands are dry!
I've found over time that the only thing that works for me is the True Blue Sp@ look m@, new hands. Works Miracles...
Then my lovely friend Gwen from Confessions of a Control Freak introduced me to 0pi Av0plex Lotion. It is also wonderful at keeping my hands moisturized.
They both smell fabulous and if I remember correctly they are priced about the same.
And for the normal hand washing person they would both work...
But when it comes down to it the look m@, new hands seems to last longer for someone like me who washes there hands every 5 minutes.
****This is just my personal opinion!
So if you are looking for a lotion that can take multiple washings and keep your hands feeling soft and lady-like my suggestion is to try look m@, new hands that you can purchase at B@th & B0dy W0rks.








2 comments:
My knuckles are starting to crack and bleed from multiple washings. I literally wash mine 100 times a day because I'm such a germ freak and my poor hands are feeling the pain - quite literally. My mom gave me a tube of True Blue Spa glove me tender. I was surprised how well it works and seems to stay on after washings. Thanks for reassuring me I'm not the only person who washes their hands so many times in one day. Now I know what I can replace this tube with once it runs out!
I might have to try the True Blue stuff too. I agree that you have to reapply the AvoPlex a lot. I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and thanks again for coming on Saturday. Ellie loved having you both there!!! XOXO
Post a Comment