here are a few of the gifts i received from my sweethubby...

the coach madison watch... love it, it looks fabulous with my ring!
(this is not my actual ring but very, very similar -i love how the rectangular watch head mimics the emerald cut diamond) Also: i did not receive my ring this Christmas... I have been married for almost five years!
i LOVE to bake and have wanted one of these forever!

lastly...

i've always been a pc user so this is going to take some getting used to...








4 comments:
WOW!!! I love the watch!!! This must have been the year for wrist accessories. :) I know it looks fabulous with your gorgeous ring!!! You'll love your mixer. We've had ours for 10 years and I couldn't live without it now. Have a safe trip and enjoy the rest of your holiday!!! Let's definitely get together when you get back into town. XOXO
You must have been a really good girl this year! You'll love your Mac. We've had ours for several years now and I'll never go back - so easy, no viruses, light weight, etc. Have a safe trip to KY.
I love your watch and ring! Hubby has good taste :) Have a safe trip!
I did a part time gig at Coach over the holidays- I love that watch! There is this new heart ring that they just got in that I have my eye on too...
Post a Comment