Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So far 2010 is pretty fabulous

if the year continues as it has began -I am in for a fabulous year!

we started the new year off by meeting up with some good friends who drove up from Florida and met us in LexVegas!

we ate, drank, and danced the new year in and had a fabulous time with our great friends!

we got to visit with both of our families and my sweethubby even got to watch his dad coach one of his high school basketball games.

it was a great trip to KY!

and...then...we got the best news ever...




our house in KY has SOLD!

I will be leaving tonight after work to drive back to KY so I can be there for the closing and sign all the paperwork and hand over the keys (along with a big fat check -but I guess its worth it)! We are actually coming out pretty good considering it has sat on this terrible market for over a year and a half. We are very fortunate that we were able to sell it for our asking price (which was still way less than it's actual value), so we are very happy!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Congrats Girl!!! I'm so happy for you!! Here's to a fabulous 2010!!! XOXO

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations on getting the house sold! It does sound like you are going to have a fabulous 2010!