Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Idea House

Now that we have sold our KY house we have been house hunting here in KC.

It would be my dream to actually build my "idea" home, but unfortunately my husband isn't a fan of the building process and he does get the final say
so.... I'm on the search for a home that has at least some of the features that I'd love to have in my "idea" home.

I used to get C0ttage Living Magazine -it was undoubtedly my favorite magazine ever! I still have all my issues and I covet them dearly since my poor C0ttage Living met it's demise at the end of 2008. Ever since I got my June 2007 issue in the mail with the 2007 Idea Home cover, I have dreamed of having a shotgun style home. Just look at it



pure happiness



I know everybody has different tastes but I LOVE IT!

This is the house we are looking at currently



No comments: