Friday, February 26, 2010

recipe for my "idea" kitchen.

some distressed cabinets.



or. some colored cabinets.



or. even better. both.



one funky floor.






one farmhouse sink.







or maybe two.



some sleek subway tiles.





some silestone or quartz countertops.






a couple of vintage appliances - or maybe just stainless ones.




one blackboard pantry door. love.




some retro barstools and pendant lights.




combine and voila... my "idea" kitchen!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love your inspiration pictures and can understand why you want to build! I have very similar tastes but I've realized if I want any of these to be a reality, I'm going to have to start from scratch. That or pay like a million dollars for a house. Good luck with your search!

Cindy said...

I love the pictures too - do you have the source for where you found the kitchen with the checked wood floor with turquoise cabinets? I like the layout of that one with the large island.

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Ohhh~ I love the vintage kitchens!

~Tanya