I LIVE THERE! I mean here, in Omaha. Go to M's Pub. Get lavosh. Then make sure you don't drive through one of the 5,000 pot holes. And remember, it's a lot prettier when it's not covered in melty-ick snow!
Did you become Zumba certified to be an instructor? I'm sorry again about lunch. We will definitely get together soon!!! XOXO
Have a great time in Omaha! I took a Zumba class once and loved it. I need to go back!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LIVE THERE! I mean here, in Omaha. Go to M's Pub. Get lavosh. Then make sure you don't drive through one of the 5,000 pot holes. And remember, it's a lot prettier when it's not covered in melty-ick snow!
Did you become Zumba certified to be an instructor? I'm sorry again about lunch. We will definitely get together soon!!! XOXO
Have a great time in Omaha! I took a Zumba class once and loved it. I need to go back!
Post a Comment