Tuesday, March 16, 2010

spring break


gone are the days where those two words meant a cool breeze on my face and warm sand between my toes...

i guess i'll still have the cool breeze part but that's not say'in much. now a days my spring breaks are usually spent back in KY visiting family -which i love just as much as having a day on the beach!

we are going to leave for KY as soon as i get home from work, i'm so excited. i already checked the weather and its showing 60+ for all the days we will be there and no rain! thank goodness. i'm so over the rain and snow -can you believe they are forecasting snow for this weekend in KC, it's ridiculous!

another thing i'm super.excited. about it's our anniversary thursday and we will get to celebrate with family! i love my sweethubby and look forward to everyday i get to share my life with him!

well. enough about me. now it's about you!

thank you to everyone who reads and leaves me such kind words, it means a lot to me!

it was fun to host my first ever give*away and gain some new followers who i've in turn enjoyed visiting their blogs and reading about their lives!

i have gained several friendships and even gotten to meet several friends from my blog and would love nothing more than to make even more friends and possibly even meet them!

and....

the winner of my first ever give*away is....

True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 101 Result: 40 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Piper Jacquelyn said...
I am totally intrigued by the fragrance! I got an email from Sephora about it and have been wanting to try it ever since. Fun! I am a follower, and I will post this on my blog (probably not until tonight when I am hope from school - I don't know how on an iPhone, ha ha!).

March 9, 2010 4:13 PM

thank you to everyone who commented and became a new follower!

i had so much fun doing this give*away that i plan on doing another one very soon... so please come back and read some more! i will try to post while i'm in KY when i'm in an area that has service (it's KY. and sometimes there's no service in them there parts)!

3 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I am SO EXCITED!! Eeee! Winning is fun, ha ha! Have a great time on your trip - I wish that my Spring Break included a little getaway. I do have friends coming to visit the vast metropolis of Omaha though, which is better than nothing! Travel safe & thank youuuu!

Danielle said...

Have a safe trip in. Man, I sure do miss Spring Breaks...and summer breaks and Christmas breaks! Ah, those were the good ol' days.

Jules said...

Have a great time in KY and I hope you have a Happy Anniversary!

Congrats to the winner of the giveaway!