
I'm glad she has this new little man in her life to give all of her love to!
The adoption process for baby boy Louis Bardo Bullock started over four years ago and now Bullock is finalizing the adoption and plans to raise her little man in New Orleans -as a single parent. That's right she has given an interview to PEOPLE magazine where she shares that she has filed for divorce from her husband, Jesse James, revealing that she had no idea about his infidelity.
I have been a huge fan of Sandra Bullock and think she will be a fantastic mommy! I am so happy for her.
Exclusive photos of the star and her baby boy will be in the new issue of PEOPLE on news stands tomorrow.








3 comments:
Good for her!!! She is such a strong woman and I applaud her for finally filing for divorce. Screw him and that tramp for hurting her.
XOXO
I love Sandra and I am so happy she has this little baby! She is gonna be an amazing mom!!
I think she's getting the better end of the deal with her new addition. I'm not so sure about Jesse James taste after seeing his fling!
By the way, the bracelet I'm wearing is from Target but it's from a couple of years ago. Thanks for noticing!
Post a Comment