saturday was a long day! we looked at about 10 houses and we found the one! the house is perfect! the lot could be better but it's in a great neighborhood, the right school district and within 2 miles of the marina where we have a boat slip.
and of course the bad news...
someone else loved it also and put in an offer the same day as us :(
so now we are waiting to hear whether we got the house or if they went with the other offer.
so my Easter was pretty much an anxiety filled day of constantly thinking about whether or not we are going to get to purchase the most perfect house or if we will have to continue the begrudging looking process (then comparing that "perfect" house to everything you will look at in the future) OY VEY! PLEASE LET US GET THIS HOUSE!!!
moving on to more happy news ~
my lovely littlebit received this

in her "basket" -her "basket" this year was actually a lime green zebra tote filled with fun little goodies including her new Clarisonic Mia. she loves it already! i have the CM in lavender (hers is the powder blue pictured) and now we have daily mom & daughter spa time. (and yes -she thinks i'm a dork when i say stuff like that.)








2 comments:
My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I hope you win the bidding war. And I can't wait to see pictures of the new digs.
You know how I feel about the house!!! And don't you love your Mia!!! I don't know how I ever lived without my Pro!!! XOXO
Post a Comment