Eight seems like a small number unless your talking about the number of kids you have but WOW it was kind of hard on some of these to think of 8 things.
8 TV Shows:
1. I'm just going to put all these together...Real Housewives of New Jersey, New York, OC, & Atlanta.
2. Keeping up with the Kardashians.
3.Tori & Dean
Yes, I watch I lot of reality t.v. -but in my defense I DVR and then watch.
4. House
5. Bones
6. NCIS
7. Ace of CAkes/ CakeBoss
8. True Blood
8 Places I like to eat:
1. jose peppers (chicken fajitas & the BEST chips & salsa in the whole world)
2. Texas Roadhouse (6 0z sirloin -medium)
3. Joe's Crabshack (Mahi Mahi)
4. Buffalo Wild Wings (BDUBS) (chili con queso & slammers)
5. Kona (sushi)
6. Harry's/ Malone's -Lexington, Ky (slammers)
7. Ramsey's -Lexington, Ky (pot roast/ butterscotch pie)
8. Panera or Quizno's (turkey sandwich with chicken noodle soup)
8 things i'm looking forward to:
1. Girls trip with Gwen
2. Ky trip for brother's h.s. graduation
3. the house we are building being FINISHED!
4. Boating on Longview
5. Losing 25 lbs (okay atleast 10)
6. getting pregnant and gaining 25 lbs
7. my birthday this month
8. pedicures
8 phrases or words i use a lot:
1. "you know what i'm say'in"
2. "you know what i mean"
3. i put the word super in front of everything -super cool, super great
4. "i don't know" or je ne sais pas (that 4 years of french really paid off)
5. "what ev" "whatever"
6. "i don't care" as in what we do, where we go, or what we eat
7. "SERIOUSLY?!
8. "really?!"
WOW this is really taking forever!
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. work (blah!)
2. zumba
3. drove by my new house (woohoo!)
4. shopping @ target & tj maxx (super cute earrings for only $20!)
5. watched RHONJ (dvr) & RHONY
6. walked my furbabes
7. straightened my daughter's hair
8. ate a bowl of fruity pebbles (shhh! don't judge)
8 things on my wish list: (can I say this one is really hard!)
1. new lens for my camera
2. Michele watch
3. trip to Hawaii (anniversary trip coming up!)
4. good health for everyone I know
5. good fortune for everyone I know
6. win the lottery (hey this is a wish list -LOL!)
7. range rover
8. get pregnant this year (2010)
Okay that's enough -my fingers are hurting!
What are your 8 Things?








3 comments:
I love this and have seen it on other blogs, so fun!! Love your lists and your blog is so cute!
2 of my fav places in lex- harrys and ramseys..who knew you could "mini" cheeseburgers, buffalo chicken sandwiches, and ham and cheeses and make them so much tastier?? ramseys is to die for also..I dream of their pot roast..and pies!!
oh, and happy birthday!
I love Real Housewives and thought I was the only one who watches it haha. Which city are you loving the most? And what do you think of Bethany having her own show?
Post a Comment