
This lotion smells so yummy and really keeps my skin moisturized during these cold and windy days we've been having.

Awesome real leather boots that are super cheap!

Last night we had sushi and discussed our Christmas wish lists. We then did our Thanksgiving Dinner shopping, this will be my first time cooking Thanksgiving Dinner.
Our menu is going to be simple and hopefully easy peasy: turkey, dressing, potatoes, green beans, rolls and pumpkin pie.
I am so thankful for the holiday time off to relax and enjoy some time with my family! I am grateful for my sweet hubby who indulges me and spoils us often! I am grateful for an awesome daughter who is so helpful and wonderful in too many ways! I am grateful for my two faithful and loving furbabes who attack me with kisses when I come home everyday. I am grateful that I have a beautiful house to come home to everyday and keep me safe and warm. I am grateful for my job that allows me to shop and have nice things. I am grateful for having a hot meal. I am grateful for having wonderful friends to visit with and share in a fun lunch and shopping on Friday. I have a very blessed life and I am very grateful for it!








7 comments:
I've never heard of that riesling but the bottle is really pretty! That's a good enough reason to buy it, right?
Where are the boots from?
Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!
Relax is one of my favorite wines! Plus I like that it has the screw top, so I can drink a little and come back to it! Also where are the boots from? Very cute! Good luck with Thanksgiving dinner! See you Friday!
I will have to try the Relax!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Those boots are cute. Where are they from?
Totally hitting up Target tomorrow after the movie with the Divas!!! I think boots and wine are a must have after that torture I will endure. I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!! Had so much fun at lunch today like ususal!!! XOXO
Love those boots!! Too bad Target out here doesn't have a shoe department, haha!
Post a Comment