Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Cyber Monday!

First, for those who asked the boots from my last post were from Target. They are in most stores unlike some of their other boots. Also, if you go to Target.com today they have marked down some of their boots and I personally ordered two pair...

these


and these


the best part... today they are $37.49 each (free shipping) -SCORE!

Also...

Today, Bloomingdales is having an awesome Cyber Monday sale offering $50 off every $250 you spend! I have

this watch



on my Christmas list and you better believe the hubs is getting a link to this sale!

I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of our extended holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Super cute boots!!! I need to run to Target tonight. Maybe I'll check them out when I'm there. I still need to find a pair that won't look weird with my giant calves. And then I need to convince myself to buy skinny jeans and tunic. UGH!!! Too much thought for a Monday!!! Had a great time this weekend with you all!!! XOXO

Kitty and June said...

nice score! those no way look like target boots-love that store!! hope you get that watch!!! :)

Jordan said...

You always find the cutest stuff! love the boots.. I need to find some flat ones sometime soon! (Plus, beats standing in line in the store)