After work last Wednesday I decided to stop at Anthro on my way home. I made the following purchases.
Keel's Simple Diary


Oh and I picked out an orange one... yep I'm still on an orange kick!
I am in love with this diary. I currently right a brief synopsis of my daily activities in my calendar, but I love how this diary asks different questions and puts a new perspective on my days! This would make a fantastic gift for almost anyone! My daughter may end up getting one under the tree.
or she may get this one (also available at Anthro) -it's super cute!

I also purchased this little beauty to add to my collection... love!
The Mary Katherine necklace

I promise I do more than shop, although my sweet hubs would argue other wise...
Holiday recap still to come... (Not sure what I do more of shop or use ellipses)








3 comments:
What a fun journal!!! I don't journal every day but I try to keep up on one. Maybe I would with something like this. :) Love the bracelet also!!! So super pretty!!! XOXO
Oh that is a riot!!
I love the look of that journal...might have to see if I can find one like that up here in Canada!
Post a Comment