Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Must-See Movies

Is it just me or does everyone consider any date between Thanksgiving and Christmas as "holiday", it's like the days in between these two holidays are all mushed together into a decorating and shopping frenzy -but anyways...

Two movies that I can't wait to see are



I love Paul Rudd! and of course Reese! Add in some Owen and Jack -and I don't see how this couldn't be awesome!

&



The third in this comedy blockbuster series looks better than the last two combined! I mean seriously your adding children into the factor for goodness sakes!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm with you on both of these! And I actually might get Matt to go with me on these- woo hoo! Can't wait till Friday!

d.a.r. said...

I agree--these entire 5-6 weeks are just "the holidays". It is one big festive blur and I kind of love it.

Can't wait to see you girls!