Friday, November 5, 2010

Vitality

The first virtue in the Happiness Project is Vitality. The author Gretchen Rubin patterned her process after Ben Franklin's 13 virtues.



So... Step 1: Boost Energy

-Go to sleep earlier
-Exercise better
-Toss, restore, organize
-Tackle a nagging task
-Act more energetic

I have committed myself to:

-giving up pop (soda)
-eating more fruits and vegetables and less sugar and packaged products
-exercising more (3 days minimum of zumba, weights, running)
-organizing my closets, garage, house
-going to bed when I'm tired and not staying up watching tv

I can honestly say after one week, I do feel more energetic already.
This weekend I plan on tackling my closets, garage, and house.
I also plan on taking some pics of my house and finally posting them -I know I keep saying it, but I'm on a mission here!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Look at you go girl!!!

Jordan said...

Wow- awesome! I'm in need of some energy boosting activities too. Hopefully after house hunting it will get better! Good luck on the cleaning this weekend! I cannot wait to see your house! :)