Wednesday, December 8, 2010

dance like no one is watching...

Last Friday was my daughter's first boy/girl dance {le sigh} -she is becoming a little lady before my very eyes!

Thursday night she got some primping from our sweet friend Stephanie from Studio 500!







While she was getting beautified, I played in the polish...



My favorite colors were the Show it and Glow it from OPI's new Burlesque line and OPI's Glitzerland!



But back to the star of this post -my little diva!







Practicing some moves...




Had to get a shot with brother and sister!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Love her dress!!! I hope she had a blast!!! I still can't believe how much she's changed since I first met you all!!! XOXO

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

How fun is this post! Her first boy-girl dance...ah! I agree with Gwen, the dress is fabulous! (and very age appropriate....kuddos mom!:)

Jen Watts said...

she looks so beautiful...and I love that pic of the two of you!