Thursday, December 9, 2010

Somebody stop me...

Okay, so I got the two pair of boots that I ordered from Tarjay...
love the brown ones, the cognac -not so much (I will be returning them to my local store). The brown ones are more of a taupe brown so they are a great neutral for those hard to match outfits. I ordered up in these and got a 9.5 and they fit perfect.



Side note -the day I ordered I thought about ordering black but did not because I had just bought a black pair of over the knees at Marshall's but I was considering returning the over the knees because I just didn't like the fit once I got them home so anyways... I ordered the boots I ordered because they didn't have the one's I really wanted which were these (they were out of stock) so I check Target.com this morning and they are back in stock so I ordered them in black and brown -yes, I need help!



In other non-shopping related news...

Last weekend we also got our 2010 Christmas tree, I love it! It smells delicious and brings back the feeling of my childhood Christmases. There is nothing more beautiful to me than a real Christmas tree, I would even take a Charlie Brown tree over any fake -you just can't beat a real tree. Yes, I may be sweeping up pine needles for the next year but I don't care, I love it! We have been slowly decorating and I have a few teaser pics for you, you'll have to come back for a full 2010 Christmas Decor post coming soon!

Pre-lights...


Lights on!


Lights out!


B-E-A-Utiful!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Can't wait to see your tree all up and decorated!!! Love the way it looks with just lights!!!

I love both pairs of boots and I'm not going to stop you because I have problems too. :) XOXO

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Wow! Your tree is gorgeous! I ordered three pairs of Target boots last week - the suede ones. They only sent two of them, grey and brown - and the other one, they sold out. I was fine with that. I only needed two anyway. Haha. Good luck on getting the next pair! Love the first ones! :)

d.a.r. said...

Cute boots!!!