Tuesday, December 14, 2010

deck the halls...























I guess you could say my style of Christmas is antiquey/folksy/traditional... with a bit of homemade flair as well. I love Christmas! I love the smell of my tree when I walk through the door. I love that my sweet MIL owns an antique store and sends me fabulous goodies every year!

I'll be back soon with even more pics!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I love your decorations and your house is beautiful!

By the way, you have me wanting a pair of boots now! I thought and thought about the most recent Target boots you posted about and now that I've decided I want them, they're sold out in my size! That's what I get for waiting. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Looks fabulous! And I think we have the same carpet on our stairs...haha!

Gwen said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the new table in the entry!!! I love the little Santa gnome guy. I need to find one of those for our house. LOL!!! XOXO

d.a.r. said...

Looks SO pretty!!

Jen Watts said...

Love your decorations! And your house looks beautiful! I really like the smell of a real tree too..which reminds me I should probably quit blogging and water ours...anyway I should totally ship you that red dress.I think it is unflattering on me (tall and little-boobied) If you are short and have some boobies we'll work out a deal :)

Kitty and June said...

your house is gorgeous! i love your staircase! :) so pretty! darian looks so grown up in her dance pics! hope you have a good rest of the week!