I was going to post our Kentucky Christmas recap but I must have had my camera on the "make everyone have red eyes" setting so I must fix them before posting so you don't think Kentucky is really Hell and all my family are spawns of Satan.
Instead I'm just going to post a few of my favorite things right now...
1. Girlfriend Dates
2. My Gold Herringbone TOMS... as seen in the picture above.
4. Valentine Lifesavers
5. Lastly, if you haven't noticed... I'm changing things up a bit! Cha,Cha,Cha, Changes! I love Change!
Newness gets me excited! I started the year with a new job and I love it! Like really, really love it!!!












4 comments:
Yeahhhh love girlfriend dates!
I love our girlfriend dates too! And the new camera strap!
the new blog lay out is fabulous! so good to see you yesterday!
Love spending time with you all!! And I love your Toms too. :) XOXO
Post a Comment