Sorry, I hope that silly song isn't stuck in your head too long today!
How about a little jewelry tip to make up for it...
I have some expensive jewelry that I wear often but honestly I love cheap jewelry! Some of my favorite accessories come from Forever 21, $1.50 earrings... I'll take 5 pair! Thanks!
I bought this pair a while back for only $5.80 because I loved the Native American look they had to them but I knew when I bought them I would be removing the bottom pieces. I like statement pieces but I'm not a big -big earring fan! I also don't like earrings that get tangled in my hair and jingle around when my head moves.
So next time you see a cute pair of earrings but think -aw, their just too long or I don't like that bead, or feather, or whatever... just think outside the box a little and know that with a few snips -they could be perfect!
I hope everyone had a lovely V-day! Sorry, I'm one of those -celebrate our love everyday kind of people so our night was spent on the couch watching House and enjoying a yummy home made pizza (I did try to shape the pizza into a heart but once it cooked it was just a big blob -LOL)!









3 comments:
Those earrings look much better after your snip!!
Homemade pizza sounds divine!
Um...love them without the tassel things. Would never have thought to take them off but then again I'm pretty boring when it comes to jewelry. :D
Love this! You're so crafty! What a great idea!
Post a Comment