Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whatever Wednesday

I have been so tired this week! I had a crazy busy weekend and didn't get any rest or relaxation so I'm hoping this weekend coming is a little more calm.

Friday, we joined another couple for a night at the casino. We saw a comedy performance from Rodney Carrington who was he-larious! He had a tv show "Rodney" that aired from 2004-2006 and it was quite funny from what I remember but obviously it didn't last long. But anywho, it was a fun night -I lost (dang black jack lady) but my sweethubs won so we actually came out ahead for the night which is always good!

Saturday, I spent the early part of the day shopping and preparing for a party we were having on Sunday and then later that night I went over to a friend's for Bunco Night which was too much fun and ended in another late night out.

Sunday, I had to get up early and get ready for our party that started at 11:00. Every year we have a huge Daytona 500 party to kick off the Nascar season -yes, we are from Kentucky and we are rednecks! At some point, hopefully before this week is over I will post some pictures. We go all out... prizes, shirts, swag bags -it's a fun time!

Sunday night I watched the Real Housewives of Miami... total waste! I was so disappointed -surely out of all the fabulous and wealthy people who reside in Miami they could have come up with some better people than what they did -this annoying cast reminds me too much of the DC cast -blah! The only person that I was interested in watching (listening to) was Larsa Pippen, she seems to have it together but the rest totally annoyed me. I even rewatched last night in bed hoping it was just me on Sunday but nope, they suck! I will give it a couple more episodes but if it doesn't get any better I won't waste my time with it! Here is what I think about it...

I am really looking forward to the RHOOC and Betheny's new show!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Glad your party went well and I really hope you get a quiet weekend this weekend. :) I didn't watch RHW but now I'm glad I didn't. I couldn't stand the DC cast and if the Miami cast is similar then I'm out.

Kitty and June said...

girl i hear ya about Miami! I fell asleep in the middle of it and you know I love my housewives!

Rodney Carrington is a freakin hoot. John and I saw him at the casino 2 years ago and laughed the entire time!

Can't wait for Sat night!