Yesterday, was the Kansas City Royals Home Opener... it was cold with a chance of rain (luckily it only sprinkled a little before the game started).
We went with some friends and enjoyed the day even though we lost (boo!) We have season tickets and I'm looking forward to the hopefully soon-to-come warmer game days. This weekend it is supposed to be 70's and 80's and that makes me smile!
Here is a stay dry style for a rainy home opener!
As usual, I have a busy weekend: hair appt, manicure, little bit's cheer clinic, lunch with friends, and probably a little shopping too! Enjoy your weekends, loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hey honey!!! So excited to see you link up with us for Fashion Friday! Next time, just make sure you grab the button and link back to the site so you get the most traffic...great outfit for opening day! Hope you have a fabulous weekend. I'm following you now! Kori xoxo
You always look so cute and I just love this outfit!! I love even more that your watch coordinates. :)
Post a Comment