It's actually quite ridiculous to think it snowed last weekend! That's one thing I have to say about living in the Midwest... the weather is straight. jacked-up. crazy. out-of-control!
- Saturday -I started my day bright and early with a 9am hair appt to update the do!
- Then I met Gwen for a much needed mani and I finally tried the OPI Axxium Gel
- I dropped little bit off at her cheer clinic and then met Gwen to head to a birthday lunch with friends!
I just got a french mani and I am loving the gel so far!
I spent the rest of the day relaxing at home and then we ended the evening grilling out... Yum!
- Sunday -We headed to Kauffman Stadium for the Royals game, we could not have asked for a better day, the weather was fabulous (a little windy, but really warm) and we WON! Woohoo! Go Royals!
I couldn't help but run to the mall after the game to pick up a few springy items, the weather was fabulous and it has got me looking forward to much warmer days to come! Next weekend we are planning to take our boat out if the weather is as nice as it was this weekend, I'm really looking forward to summer!










3 comments:
I think we need to make manicures a once a month date. :) I love the way your turned out and I will for sure be returning to OPI next time around. So happy you had a great rest of the weekend!!!
Yeahhh I probably wouldn't go back to La Bodega unless someone dragged me. The food was okay, but nothing memorable.
It was so good to see you!
Ah...preach it sista! I am a midwest gal too (Wisconsin) and the weather is just wild...if it were a person, it would need to be fitted for a straight jacket ;) I adore getting my hair cut...sounds like you had the perfect weekend:)
Post a Comment