Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello & Goodbye

Hidy Ho... I'm back!

It seems I unexpectedly took a blogging hiatus... so much has occurred over the past few months that I wouldn't even know where to begin to recap so I think I'll just start new and fill you in on what's happening in my life right now!

I didn't intend on being gone so long and it seems summer is over and fall is here! It has just gotten plum chilly here in the midwest {KC}! I have already gotten out my boots & scarves and it seems I might need to break out my coat after today's blustery high of 54 degrees! But actually, I'll put that off until next week because I am jetting off to LA baby! That's right this time tomorrow I will be soaking in some much needed sunshine and warmer temps! I can't wait to step off that plane!

I know I'm a little late to the fall party posts but I love fall, it's my favorite time of year so I'd like to leave you with a few items on my fall wish list...




I am searching for the perfect red cord, I may end up ordering these.

I also want a new gold watch, I am so into gold right now, I love the elbow patches on this sweater.

I can't get enough shoes with tassels right now! Those red ones are from Forever 21 but sold out... BOO!

Have you smelled the new scent BCBG Max Azria?  Next time you're at the perfume counter try it! It's divine, totally love it!

Okay, I need to get off here and finish packing and hopefully it won't take me 3 months before I post again.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm on the hunt for a new watch but I think I want to buy a nicer silver one and maybe stick with the gold one I bought with you. I can never make up my mind though. So glad we both started back to blogging!!! I've actually missed it and am thinking I need to do another post today. LOL! Have an awesome trip!!!! Can't wait to hear all about. Love ya!

Danielle said...

I've missed you! I wondered where you were. Good to know you're still in the land of the living. Happy trails to LA!! SO jealous (:

Unknown said...

Hello, got directed to your blog,its really good! The jumper with the elbow patches is absolutely gorgeous! I also like the boots!