As soon as fall hits the red in my wardrobe goes up abundantly! There are a few reasons for this: 1. Well, I just love red and think it adds the perfect "pop" of color to any outfit! 2. We live in KC and root for the Chiefs! and 3. We are Louisville Cardinal fans C-A-R-D-S... Go Cards!
I have put together a little grouping of some of my favorite red items, some I own and some I am still searching for...
The Kendra Scott Kaley earring $70 with red coral stones. I picked these up on my recent trip to LA from the Beverly Hills store. That store is amazing and after seeing all the true colors (not just trying to determine the color from my computer screen) I want so many more pieces (it's a good thing x-mas is coming soon)!
Mossimo Ona Ballet Flats $14 in red patent from Target. I love these little slip-ons, they are cute and comfy!
Essie Really Red polish $8, it's the perfect red, reminds me of Olivia Polermo's red nails!
JCrew red cords $70 (still deciding on ordering these).
Longchamp le pliage -large in deep red $145. This was the perfect travel bag on my trip, everything was easy access and it is very durable!
Fun Red Coat, the one pictured is from Old Navy!
Big chunky infiniti scarf, I love mine, it's so warm and goes nicely with my houndstooth coat!
A fun necklace, the one above is Kate Spade NY and was available at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale but I think it sold out because I can't find it on the site anymore :(
I love scout bags, they remind me of prep school chic -I need to find a fun red handbag!
So, those are some of my favorite red accessories to add the perfect pop to any outfit! What is your go-to color? Have you found any fun red items I need to know about, please share, I can never have too much red!









1 comment:
I love your bag!! So pretty in person. :) And I think I need to hunt down these red shoes too.
Had so much fun with you all on Saturday!!! I love our girl time!!!
Post a Comment