My sweethubs did buy me a "temporary" case when he got my phone so that it would be protected from any accidental drops, etc. until I could find an awesome case that I love! {so sweet of him}
but the "temporary" case is an all white speck case which is super nice and is super durable but it is major boring! I need color and/or pattern in my life!
I have narrowed it down to a few choices but I know I have said it before it takes me forever to make a decision about the most simple things!
Help! Which case would you choose? I love them all!
top row: kate spade, tory burch, rebecca minkoff... all via nordstrom
bottom row: all incase
Seriously, aren't they all fabulous... what do you think, which should I choose?









4 comments:
Oooh I super love the second case!
The Marc Jacobs cases are super cute, but I returned mi e within 15 min of purchase... The pattern (lips one in your pic, also comes in polka dots one) are RAISED up, it's not a flat background... Does that make sense? Hard to explain lol. Anyways, I found that to be very annoying. I'm someone who puts my phone in my pants pockets a lot, and those raised parts made doing that difficult, it didn't slide right in my pocket. I went with a Kate Spade silicone case. They have patterns (polka dots/stripes) but arent super raised like the Marc Jacobs ones. But stay away from the Kate spade hard plastic ones... They are super cute but crack easily... I broke mine within 2 weeks :(
Hmm... I love the TB leopard one! I chose to go with the ugly, clunky, "I tend to break stuff" phone case (aka Otter box).. not cute, but I think I need it. Your phone will have to be cute for me :)
i am so happy to hear someone else is struggle with this decision!! i've been dragging my feet for my perma-case.
Post a Comment