
Dear Santa,
If you could bring me just one gift this year, I would really love a buyer for my Ky house. I'm sure there is someone out there that needs a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath located extremely close to I-75 and I-64 and of course the Hamburg shopping area of Lexington, Ky.
I believe with all my heart,
JessLee
But in case I can't get a buyer for my house, my second request for this Christmas is a new camera. However, I did tell sweethubby that he could wait until my birthday because we are taking our snowmobiling trip in Yellowstone and money is still tight because we still haven't sold our house in KY. But I would really love to get it now just so I could use it during our trip and get even better pictures, but I feel selfish because it is sooo expensive and I know we probably shouldn't spend that extra money right now, but we will see what Santa leaves me.
This is also where I have a question for you. There are many options out there in the SLR cameras such as Nikon, Cannon, Olympus, and Pentax to name a few. Which camera is the best option and price for a beginner user? The guy at the Ritz Camera Store suggested the Olympus E-510, do any of you have a great camera or a suggestion for which one to get??? Please leave a comment and let me know, Thanks!








5 comments:
I am with you! I need a buyer for my house too..let's see if Santa can come through for both of us! (And I live in Colorado, so no chance of competing for the same buyers!) :)
Carrie
My parents are also having an awful time selling their house. It's super frustrating, but it'll happen eventually!
I'd get a Canon. Good luck selling your house!
I love my Nikon D40 :-)
First, thanks for adding me to your "followers", I'll do the same for you. I saw this post and just had to comment. I had been salivating over these cameras too but just couldn't allow myself to spend that much money on something I wasn't sure a) I'd be good at or b) use enough to merit the cost. So I opted for the ever popular Ebay to solve my problems! I just bought a used Canon XT and I'm so anxious to start using it. I'll let you know my take on it but my friend, Sara (Southern Comfort), did a lot of research and loves hers. Sorry, I meant to just suggest you check Ebay but I sort of lost sight of that!
Thanks again for adding me...and reading my blog for that matter!
Danielle
Post a Comment