How wonderful would it be to wake up Christmas morning, check my blogs and find out I won a fabulous set of Fiestaware in Shamrock! Well, one lucky person will be getting this fabulous Fiestaware that Jaci at Ravings of a Mad Housewife's is offering in an amazing giveaway!!! Can you believe how awesome this is, of course I hope I win, but you should definitely enter for your chance.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Would looove this for Christmas
How wonderful would it be to wake up Christmas morning, check my blogs and find out I won a fabulous set of Fiestaware in Shamrock! Well, one lucky person will be getting this fabulous Fiestaware that Jaci at Ravings of a Mad Housewife's is offering in an amazing giveaway!!! Can you believe how awesome this is, of course I hope I win, but you should definitely enter for your chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Wow. Sign me up to buy your house! It's beautiful! Will you trade for a 60 year old cape cod with a claw foot bath tub? (Ok...the claw foot tub is really old, scratched, and needs $700 to be reglazed...so no, it's not such an awesome trade.)
Thanks for linking up to the giveaway! I have you down for an extra 3 entries! Good luck. :)
I'm glad you want to play the favoirtes game. Ellie picked the letter "A" for you. Have fun with this. I know I did. :)
Post a Comment