SATURDAY:
Shopping ALL day, went to the mall with Little Bit. First things first I was really hungry so we split a pretzel bite combo -Yummy! I had a $15 certificate for Sephora and since I used my last spritz of my Vera Wang Princess on our Thanksgiving trip to KY, I was in desperate need for some more.
Then some how little bit talked me into letting her make a new puppy at Build-A-Bear, but since it was just $10 and I had a $5 off certificate, after the santa outfit it only cost me $18 not too bad for BAB.
I picked up a few more odds and ends and then we went to Old Navy where they had a sale on there kids fleece wear and long sleeve tees, only $5 bucks. LB got two outfits for $20 and I got a brown sweater from the little boys section for only $10, pair a jeans for sweethubby and was done there for like $60. I looove free money, so I saved $15 @ Sephora, $5 @ BAB and I had a $10 cert. for Dick's S. Goods (sweethubby some new NB socks and I still have a $10 cert. for JC Penny -That is a total of $40 FREE BUCKS. Looove It! So the pottery pieces we ended up making later were almost FREE.
After our looong day shopping we met up with Gwen and Ellie for some more fun pottery painting. Little bit painted a puppy for herself and I made two little jewelry boxes for my MIL and GMIL.
I am sooo thankful to have been able to meet Gwen she is becoming a great friend and little bit has also gained a new friend in little Ellie.
SUNDAY:
Since we are leaving this weekend Sunday was our LAST Chief's football game. I was in high hopes the weather was going to be cooperative. So much for wishful thinking. When we left @ 10 is was in the high 50's not to bad, Sweethubby even said we probably don't even need our scarves and gloves, I was like yeah right maybe you don't. So we leave and we get there and the temp had already dropped a good 10 degrees, did I forget to mention the wind was blowing like 20 some mph and it was blowing in a major cold front/winter storm. We pay the $22 parking, get some food $25 and huddle behind a pillar to keep the wind from blowing us away.


My sweethubby was like forget this let's go it's too cold (we were slowly watching the temp drop on the iphone it was down to 37 degrees at this point and you can lower that to probably 15-20 with wind). I wasn't about to leave after already spending $50 there, I told him it's our last game let's just watch the first play, he agreed, so after the first play which the Chiefs actually scored a TD we were sooo out of there.
BRRRR! Baby, it's cold outside!








No comments:
Post a Comment