Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Catch-Up


We spent Christmas in beautiful Montana with my sweethubby's mom and grandmother. I loove going to MT, it is one of the most beautiful states I've ever been priviledged to see. My sweethubby's mom and I are alot alike so we get along wonderfully. My sweetMIL owns a beautiful antique and home decor shop called Twice Touched in Red Lodge, MT. Red Lodge is at the foothills of Yellowstone Nat'l Park, it is a ski town and the Main Street reminds you of past times. We had a great trip spending time with family. Here are a few pictures of our snowmobiling adventure in West Yellowstone.




4 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love the pictures! So bundled up & warm! Snowsuits are so funny. Anyway - looks like a lot of fun was had, Happy New Year!!!

Gwen said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!!! I love the photos to. I've always wanted to ski but have never done it. Maybe next year. We should do an activity or lunch again soon. :)

Barefoot in the Park said...

oh my gosh so beautiful!! my bf has wanted to head to montana for a while now...i might give in now!

Anonymous said...

I thought VT had beautiful mountains!!
Looks like a fun trip.